**REGISTRATION CLOSES FEBRUARY 24, 2019**
Imagine your first morning in the Dominican Republic…
You hop out of bed and throw open the curtains of your tree house. The rainforest canopy is just at your fingertips and you soak in the view of a rushing river below lush cacao and coffee trees.
You smell fresh morning dew and hear frogs and crickets chirping around you. You attend morning yoga before enjoying a homemade breakfast with ripe papaya and pineapple.
As you eat and laugh with your fellow travelers turned friends, you realize life hasn’t felt this rich and authentic for a while. You have completely disconnected from the bustle of work life and your to-do’s at home.
You look forward to a day full of bike riding, coaching workshops, and dips in the waterfall and Caribbean sea nearby. This location and this new sisterhood are magic.
Our transformational trip to The Dominican Republic runs from March 27 – April 1, 2019.
Watch The Video From Our 2018 Retreat
About The Trip
Our Dominican Republic PACK Retreat is a women’s-only trip this year, held in partnership with the women’s group Behold.Her (based in Washington DC)!
On this 6-day, 5-night journey, you will experience treehouse life on the Samana Peninsula, as well as arts and culture in the capital city of Santo Domingo. It’s a time to celebrate women’s empowerment, self-love, and sisterhood.
As the birthplace of merengue and bachata dancing, as well as the most biodiverse country in the Caribbean, the DR is the ideal location to bond with an incredible group of women while you reconnect to your sense of play and adventure.
Our first stop is the Tree House Village where you will get to know your fellow travelers, explore the naturaleza of this beautiful country, and dive into yoga, coaching, and Authentic Relating Games workshops (workshops that allow you to connect more deeply and authentically with those around you), as well as enjoy impromptu dance lessons to prepare for your final night out dancing in the capital of Santo Domingo.
This final night is an incredible way to wrap up your trip. You’ll stay in one of the most enchanting and historic neighborhoods in the city, experience firsthand the locals’ love for their native dances, and enjoy watching people of all ages and sizes shake it on the dance floor. One thing Megan and Cat both adore about the Dominican is the deep appreciation and acceptance for all your curves — imagine fully embracing your body image both on and off the dance floor! (And, yes, the men WILL tell you how gorgeous you are.)
Things you’ll love about this trip
– The Coaching: We use coaching and Authentic Relating games to deepen your experience and relationship to your fellow travelers. This retreat is a way to press the “reset” button on your life and get supercharged for reaching your goals upon your return.
– The Location: You will stay in a treehouse in a tropical rainforest on the Samana peninsula. You’re a quick jaunt from a private waterfall and a short bike ride away from a beautiful, secluded beach.
– Culture: (New this Year!) Spend your last night in colonial Santo Domingo where we will experience the local culture with a night out dancing and listening to traditional Latin rhythms including bachata, salsa and merengue.
– New Experiences: Zipline above the forest canopy, go cave hopping and enjoy the local catch-of-the-day cooked over a fire.
– Sisterhood: There’s a common belief that, as you get older, it’s harder to make deep friendships. Be ready to throw this belief out the window! You will connect deeply with your fellow travelers around the common topics women deal with on a daily basis, while sharing your hopes and dreams along with heartfelt and joyful experiences.
Day 1: Arrive in Santo Domingo, meet your fellow travelers, and transfer to the Tree House Village
Day 2: Explore the Tree House Village and enjoy your first coaching workshop and authentic relating games
Day 3: Enjoy an excursion to a remote beach — go cave hopping with your fellow travelers and arrive home in time for a delicious dinner
Day 4: Dive deeper into yoga, coaching, and authentic relating
Day 5: Say goodbye to the Tree House. We arrive in Santo Domingo in time for a late lunch and some afternoon shopping. In the early evening, we head out for dancing and live music! This is your last night in the Dominican, so live it up!
Day 6: Enjoy a final coffee and traditional breakfast in the morning before your transfer to the airport. Adios!
Sample Daily Schedule
7:30 – 9:00 | Morning yoga and swimming in the waterfall
9:00 – 10:00 | Breakfast
10:00 – 1:00 | Group Coaching and Authentic Relating Games
1:00 – 5:00 | Ride Bikes to the Beach For Lunch + Relax
5:00 – 7:00 | Evening Coaching and Authentic Relating Games
7:00 – 8:30 | Dinner
8:30 | Dance bachata and merengue or enjoy games and conversation with your fellow travelers
When you travel with us you’ll get…
– A group orientation video call one month before your trip
– Welcome goodie bag
– A welcome toast upon your arrival
– Airport transfers + all other in-country transportation
– 5 nights lodging, double occupancy (4 nights at the tree house village, 1 night in a boutique hotel in Santo Domingo)
– All meals + alcohol at the tree house village (we don’t encourage heavy drinking on this trip, but it’s nice to know your pina coladas are on the house!)
– Zip lining + cave hopping excursion
– Morning yoga classes
– Access to a private waterfall rope swing
– All coaching and authentic relating games workshops
– Photos of the experience captured by a professional photographer
– Group connection call 1 week after your trip
What’s Not Included
– Visa (this is a $10 fee you pay upon your arrival at the airport)
– Meals and alcohol in Santo Domingo
***Registration for this trip closes January 8th, 2019***
Are you a current coaching client or past traveler? Receive $100 off when you register!
Prefer a payment plan? No problem! A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot.
Thereafter, you will make two additional payments.