Success doesn’t have to be about hard work
At this retreat, you’ll learn how to step off the hamster wheel and start creating your life with ease. You’ll step into your power and create a network of badass women who will support you long after the retreat is over.
This women’s only event is for ladies who know that: 1) prioritizing their self-care would make a massive difference on their bottom line but they can’t seem to put their foot where their mouth is 2) owning their self-worth would grow their net worth 3) We’re stronger together than we are alone 4) Drawing more elegance and joie d’ vivre into their lives is a secret to lasting success
You’ll be in greek island luxury, meeting ladies who will become part of your travel family. There will be sunshine, beach time, wildly delicious food, and oh-so-much more. Are you ready?
About The Trip
On this 6-day, 5-night journey, you will experience Greek island luxury in Crete. We will stay at a five-star hotel in an incredible setting where you can relax, connect, and channel your power! We’ll enjoy yoga classes, wine tastings, sailing through crystal clear waters on a boating excursion, and a Cretan feast! See more photos of the resort below.
What We’ll Talk About:
- Stepping into more authentic self expression in a way that makes you magnetic (why work hard for opportunities when you can attract them?)
- Breaking through fears and old patterns that block you from what you want
- Saying “hell yes!” to only the things that light you up
- Setting boundaries so you have the time and energy to execute what you’re meant to create in the world
- Showing up as your most powerful, badass self waaaaay more often
- Next-level self-care and support systems so you’re set up to win at whatever you do
- Building a powerful, fun network of supportive women in your life
- And more
Last year, our all-women’s trip was attended by big-hearted ladies from across the East Coast. Here’s what they said about their experience:
“Cat and Meg are masterful at what they do. They brought a group of women together who didn’t know each other, and we’ve become a sisterhood.” -Joanna, Washington DC
“My experience was like a dream. Megan and Cat are like your favorite big sisters with huge doses of wisdom, fun, and play. Everything has been delightful and divine. I want to come back.” – Carrie, Charlotte, NC
“The most delightful thing about the trip was the magic of coming together with a bunch of strangers and building camaraderie from scratch. This was a perfect reset for me, and a perfect opportunity to get out of my comfort zone and geographic zone. If you’re thinking about the trip, do it.” – Shelva, Washington DC
$812.00/month, for 3 installments
(Registration closes February 14, 2020)
*Putting down your first month’s deposit secures your spot on this trip (which is a good idea because this trip will fill up fast!). Trip payments are non-refundable unless we do not meet our minimum number of travelers. For more information, see the FAQ below.
– A group orientation call before your trip
– Welcome goodie bag
– 5 nights lodging, double occupancy
-A Cretan feast dinner: This authentic culinary experience will be one to remember! Large bonfires will be lit at a private beach for the slow cooking of the famous “antikristo” lamb; local producers will join to showcase a wide variety of Cretan products, from honey, olive oil and herbs to clay pottery and Cretan artifacts. Authentic local delicacies and stone oven baked bread will be prepared on the spot, all under the distinct tunes of Cretan lyra.
– Daily yoga: All-Levels Vinyasa, Yin, Nidra, Meditation, & other unique yoga experiences to empower you, taught by the on-site instructor
– Boating excursion on a traditional caique
– Cretan wine tasting
– All coaching and authentic relating games workshops (15-20 hours valued at $3,125+)
– Group debrief + connection call post-trip
– 2 private coaching sessions after your trip ($960 value)
What’s not included?
– Airport transfers
– Lunches and most dinners
– Optional spa services